Tuesday, November 5, 2013

HARVEST OF THANKS CARD:

Hello there! Here's one of the cards we made at Card Night this past week-end. I was inspired by Aimee Cretsinger, a featured demonstrator in our Stampin' Success last month. I started with a Summer Starfruit base and stamped the background image in Summer Starfruit as well. I added a layer of Early Espresso Core'dinations on top of that which I sanded to bring out the glorious texture!
I added a Cajun Craze decorative border using the Finishing Touches Edgelits along with the Big Shot, and added some more yummy texture with the Natural Trim Ribbon.

Next, I inked up the Harvest image in Early Espresso, wiped off the bottom with a baby wipe, and colored it with a Cajun Craze Marker & stamped onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I cut it out with one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits. I stamped the Gratitude sentiment in Pool Party and cut it out with the Bitty Banners Framelits. I attached it to the tag with Glue Dots.

As usual, I added lots of Dimensionals between layers to give it some depth. I just love how the colors in this card scream Fall. I hope you like it too. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment