Wednesday, November 6, 2013

LOVE & SYMPATHY CARD:

Hello there! I have another card from Card Night to share with you today. I used the set Love & Sympathy and started with a Whisper White base. I used Gorgeous Grunge to add the Daffodil Delight splatter in the background. I wished I would have stamped it off first-it's a little intense. At least it's yellow and will bring a little cheer maybe? I used the Scallop Trim Border Punch on both edges of another piece of Whisper White and added a piece of Blushing Bride DSP from the Paper Stack and wrapped some Daffodil Delight Seam Binding around it. I used a Glue Dot to attach the bow.


I stamped the sentiment in Pistachio Pudding and punched it out with the Wide Oval Punch. I ran a piece of Whisper White Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Designer Frames Embossing Folder and cut out an insert for the frame. I stamped the flower with Blushing Bride, wiped off the stems, colored them with a Pistachio Marker and stamped. I adhered the flower into the frame. I used the Floral Fusion Die in Blushing Bride to make the flowers. I cut out 2 of each of the smallest flowers and layered them with the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. I layered them with a Glue Dot between layers and added a Basic Pearl to the center.


I added a pearl to the center of the stamped flower and attached the flowers with Glue Dots. Make sure to check back-I have lots to share! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment