Saturday, December 13, 2014

HOLIDAY HOME CARD:

Hello there! I have another Christmas card to share with you using the set Holiday Home and coordinating Homemade Holiday Framelits. I started with a Baked Brown Sugar base and heat embossed the background houses in Pool Party Embossing Powder and Versamark ink. I lined the bottoms of the photopolymer houses up along the edge of my table and butted them right next to each other. I then placed the clear block over them to get perfect alignment on the block.


Next I added a piece of Nordic Noel DSP as a backdrop for a Calypso Coral circle from the Subtles DSP Stack using the Circles Collection Framelits and Big Shot to cut it out. I stamped the house in Baked Brown Sugar onto Whisper White Cardstock and colored it with Soft Sky, Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red and So Saffron Markers. I then cut it out using the Homemade Holiday Framelits. I stamped the trees using Garden Green & Baked Brown Sugar Markers. I cut them out and adhered all 3 pieces with Dimensionals to the Calypso circle. I added a sweet little gingerbread border underneath the DSP using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch.

Next I added a strip from another design of Nordic Noel DSP and the sentiment was stamped in Real Red onto Whisper White. Finally I added one of my favorite Nordic Designer Buttons. Back to my cardmaking:) Check back tomorrow for another. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura,
    Just wanted to say that I love this card and I CASEd it on my blog today. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    http://jaynerynm.blogspot.ca/2015/12/holiday-home.html

    ReplyDelete